Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week 2!

So here we are week two of my great new year! As promised I am going to do a quick run down of what I want to make for next week. On this up coming weekend I have a wine and cheese party to go to. I know for this party I want to be a stand out figure at this party. January is the month of plaid it seem for me. I got 2 new coffee cups that are a green and black plaid, I can't get plaid out of my head! I seem to be drawn to every kind of plaid there is. Which means that all the L.A.M.B. clothing I have being lusting after but can't afford is really working on my head. I have around 5 yards of black, blue and gray plaid in my stash. It should look really nice as a matchy vest and a full skirt. I know what vest pattern I want to use but not even close to sure as to what kind of skirt I want. I am pretty sure that not a circle skirt but not a pencil skirt for sure! I will post pictures of the fabric and patterns as I get them!

No comments: